Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail Adapter Settings (XIPAYLOAD)

former_member190178
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying with XIPAYLOAD option WITHOUT MAIL PACKAGE. Here I have given the SUBJECT say SUB.

Initially I am not checking the KEEP ATTACHMENT, but I am getting the attachment in the Mail as "NONAME".

I read that this is its functionality. No issues..

Later I tried with the Keep attachments with the Subject Name SUB, here I am not getting the file name as the Subject name, What I read on some blongs..

Now my question is that how to get the FILE NAME in attachment ?

Can anybody please let me know what is this all about ?

I am simply confused. Please dont push the LINKS.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your previous question i gave some data, follow and check its coming or not.

By using the mail atttributes Mail package and Keep attachments we can send the attachments. And in the Module configuration tab we can get one default file and we add 3 more files that are

Transform.ContentDescription

Transform.ContentDisposition

Transform.ContentType

These files are available on the Net you can search for that files.

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii

1.Use the payloadSwap Bean as described in the blog below to ensure that the attachment of the email becomes the Message payload instead of the body ....

2. Use Netweaver Developer Studio to create an EJb Module with the code supplied by me. This code grabs the attachment name and adds it to the Dynamic Configuration section of the Message. Here is a link to Stefan Grube's webinar on custom adapter module development -

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/64a6bdab-0c01-0010-079a-b3707717...

3. In our integration scenario we are saving the email attachment to a file. so on the receiver file adapter we used to Dynamic Configuration Bean to get the Attachment name from the Dynamic Config section of the Message and name the file the same as the attahcmnet name from the email.

4. If your attachment was an XML (actually any other format could be converted into XML by writing another Bean for the sender mail adapter or maybe the MessageTransform Bean would do the job) you could use the Dyanmic Config in your mapping itself in a user defined function. Here is the code for that UDF. We called it getAttachmentName .............

public String getAttachmentName(Container container){

DynamicConfiguration conf = (DynamicConfiguration) container.getTransformationParameters().get(StreamTransformationConstants.DYNAMIC_CONFIGURATION);

DynamicConfigurationKey key = DynamicConfigurationKey.create("http://xyz.com/email","FileName");

String value = conf.get(key);

return value;

}

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

reffer these links : hope so your problem got resolved :

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1685 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

Regard's

Chetan Ahuja