cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bex- Hierarchy Display- Non- Assigned nodes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have loaded a R/3 hierarchy to BW and when displaying the hierarchy in Bex I get data - Non assigned nodes.

I would like the data to come exactly similiar to hierarchy in RSH1. I know there is an option to Suppress Unassigned nodes in hierarchy attributes but that is displayed.

I need to understand the reason and how to correct the problem.

-Tim C.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member835633
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

For which infoobject did you load the hierarchy? If you only get unassigned nodes you might be using the incorrect hierarchy (i.e. different controlling area). If you only have a few unassigned nodes there are characteristic values that are not assigned to the hierarchy.

When you choose the option 'suppress unassigned nodes' in the hierarchy, these unassigned nodes will be suppressed and excluded from your selection. When you drilldown on the hierarchy you will also receive a warning: 'Presentation hierarchy &2 acts as a dynamic filter' (which can be suppressed in RSRT).

You can find more information in SAP Help:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/0e/fd4e3c97f6bb3ee10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Kind regards,

André

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andre,

The hierarchy has been loaded for that Infoobject only but we are seeing selected cell which are Not Assinged but the others are assigned.

Also is there a way to display the Folders in the hierarchy.

-Tim C.

Answers (0)