cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Related Registers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Please let me know what are the registers will update from sales side in Factory sales & Export sales

What is TR6 Challan and give me the Brief over view of it , Is it related to SD.

Thanks

supriya

Edited by: Supriya K on Sep 17, 2008 12:27 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Supriya,

Register we will update are:

J2I9- CENVAT Register

J1I5- Update RG 23A/C issue and RG1

J2I5- Extract registers

J2I6- Print the registers

J2IUN- Monthly Utilization

TR6- Challan to post the amounts in the corresponding excise accounts. for RG23 BED/ECS/SECS and PLA BED/CESS/ECS/SECS.

Then this values will flow into those accounts in J2IUN, where the utilisation is done.

Hope this will meet your requirement.

revert back for clarifications

BEST REGARDS

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Supriya

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case of Finish Goods Sale -

RG1 Register is updated and it will update through J1I5 Transaction.

In case of Raw Material Sale -

RG23A Register is updated and it will update through J1I5 Transaction.

In case of Capital Goods Sale -

RG23C Register is updated and it will update through J1I5 Trasnaction.

TR6 Challan:

In then companies point of view, this register is called as Bank account. Every year or quarterly companies deposits certain amount of money into Excise authorities to maintian the balance in TR6 and this will called as PLA also. This amount is used at the time of Excise payment to government if the company doesnt have enough balance to pay the excise duty then companies pay the amount by transferring balance from TR6.

Rewards if it helps

Regards

Goutham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Supriya,

From Sales Point of view during factory sales or export sales RG1 register is updated.

RG1 register is updated manually - Tcode J1I5 with different Classifications.

Normally after production and after dispatch of material RG1 register is updated. It is daily stock register.

For Prduction we use RMA or ROP classification

For Dispatch - IWE classification we used.

TR6 Challan is used to deposite the money in PLA account.

Normally FI person will take care of these.

The SAP system handles the following excise registers:

· Register RG 1

· Register RG 23A and 23C, Parts I and II

· Register RG 23D

· Personal Ledger Account (PLA)

This is the bank account from which you transfer any money owing to the excise authorities.

· Register RT-12

This is a monthly report that summarizes the CENVAT and PLA information from the other registers.

Register RG 1

Definition

A register of excisable finished goods kept by manufacturing plants. The register shows goods movements from the factory to a store specifically for excisable finished goods.

Use

The SAP system generates all the necessary entries in the register, and to prepare a copy of the register.

Set the material type to Finished Goods in the material masters that you use for finished goods.

Update of Registers RG 1 and RG 23 (Part I)

Use

You use this report to update the information in the following registers:

RG 1

RG 23A, Part I

RG 23C, Part I

This report only creates register entries for goods movements that have not already been entered. It does not create duplicate entries.

You cannot print or display these registers using this report. It is solely for the purpose of updating the registers. Instead, to download the registers, use the Download Register Data report

Prerequisites

You have specified in the material master data which materials are to be entered in register RG 1.

For each of these materials, you have maintained the material form in table J_2IRG1BAL as below. Do not make any entries in fields that are not listed below:

Field

Field entries

EXGRP

Materialu2019s excise group

DATUM

Date from which RG1 report is required, normally the date of going live

MATNR

Material

FORM

Enter P (Packed) or L (Loose). Do not leave this field blank.

WERKS

Leave this field blank.

OP FN UOM

Leave these fields blank.

All quantities in this table are updated in the base unit of measure of the material.

OP BN UOM

CB FN UOM

USNAM

User ID of the person filling out the table.

CPUDT

Date of entry

CPUTM

Time of entry

Features

To access the report, from the SAP Easy Access screen, choose Indirect Taxes ® Registers ® Excise Tax ® Update RG 23A/C Issues and RG 1.

Selection

On the selection screen, you specify:

Which documents you want to cover:

Enter general organizational details in the Company details group box.

Enter details about the documents that you want to include in the register, in the Document header and Document details group boxes.

Which register you want to update, in the Registers group box

Whether you want to run the program in batch mode

You can also check what date the data was last extracted.

Output

The system displays a list of material documents that have not yet been entered in the register.

Select the documents that you want to add to the register.

To check if there is enough stock in the specific excise group for the register for issues or receipts, select the line items and choose Simulate.

We recommend that you use this option before proceeding; it will show the line items that can be updated in the register.

Issues and receipts are handled separately based on the following register and classification code combinations:

Register Type

Goods issues

Goods receipts

RG 23A

IIM

ROP

IPD

IWD

RG 23C

IIM

ROP

IPD

IWD

RG 1

IDH

RMA

IDE

ROP

IWE

IWT

IWO

Lines that can be updated in the register will be shown with a green traffic light, while those which are not eligible (for example, if there is not enough stock on hand) will be marked with a red traffic light.

You can reselect the required line items and repeat the Simulate process.

Select the line items you want and choose Register entry.

The system updates the Part I or RG 1 tables with the material documents.

For RG 1 issues to sales, wherever there is an excise invoice it is picked up and used for RG 1 updating.

The same option can be used for creating entries in RG 23A or RG 23C Part I registers. While creating entries in the register, system will pick up only those material documents for which Part I posting has not been done yet.

Regards,

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am very thank full to u dear

regards

Supriya