cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate credit memo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can you please let me know, whether we can create a credit memo from 3 rebate agreements accruals.

If you, how?

Requirement: business need settle 3 different rebate agreements in a credit memo.

Thanks & Regards,

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u2022 A settlement run creates the required credit memo request automatically.

u2022 When the rebate- relevant billing documents are processed, accruals can be determined and posted to financial accounting automatically, at the same time, the system updates the rebate basis and the accrual amount on the rebate agreement sales volume screen.

u2022 You can use the rebate credit memo to reverse these accruals. Accrual are cancelled automatically when a credit memo is created.

u2022 To function properly, rebate processing must be active for: -

 Sales organization

 The payer master

 The billing document

Step rebate processing: -

 Rebate processing begins by creating a rebate- relevant billing document.

 The valid rebates condition type is determined by the pricing procedure using the rebate basis subtotal.

 Each rebate condition type has an assigned access sequence (set in customizing).

 The system uses the access sequence to search for the valid rebate condition records. If valid condition records are found, the accrual rate is read.

 The accrual amount is calculated using the rebate basis.

 The system posts an accrual to financial accounting and update accrual in rebate agreement same time.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your update.

But my requirement is business wants to settle 3 different rebate agreements in single credit memo.

Can you please let me know is it possible? If yes, how?

Thanks & Regards,

Sachin