cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase requisition addon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I need to know if maybe is there any addon that is available for SAP B1 that caters for items and services ( Items or G/L Acc)

I've done some research but the the one's I checked they cater for Items only.

Please help if there is anyone with it.

There is an addon by Enprise and that one is good but the problem is i can't do purchase requsition based on the G/L Acc code .

Basically I need to be able to capture purchase requisition with the option to select g/l code in your document lines .

Hope it makes sense.

Bongani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bongani,

The Enprise purchase req module does not support service type purchases. Feel free to contact me to discuss your clients needs and we'll see what can be done.

Thanks,

Matt Sealy

Enprise Solutions

(matt at enprise.com)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

iDocuments is a complete suite of web based applications for SAP Business One that includes Purchasing (Service & Items), Expenses, Timesheets, Service Billing and Self Sevice Portal. It also incorporates UK payroll, Payroll One and electronic banking interface. iDocuments Purchasing incorporates purchase requisitions, purchase orders, goods receipts for services and items and invoice matching and reconcilation. Further information available at www.idocuments.co.uk.

keith_taylor2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

LBSi has a requisition enhancement that meets your requirements. Some of the features are:

Works with service and item type

can have multiple lines to a requisition

approval process per line

notes fields for internal and external remarks

request for quote functionality

ability to choose certain GL accounts for service items

queries for open requisitions, past due requisitions, etc

Contact ketihATlbsiDOTcom for more information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abacus Advance Purchasing Add-On Version 10.1 compatible with 2007A & 8.8 All PL & 8.81

Advance purchasing Add-On facilitate in catering the complex business processes related to purchase functions.

Advanced Purchase Add-On Comprises of:

Purchase Indent

RFQ (Request for Quotation)

Offer Received from Suppliers

Comparing Quotations (Vendor Comparison)

Purchase Order

Delivery Schedule

Imports Purchase Order Confirmation

Import Material Dispatch Details

Cargo Arrival / Duty Calculations

For further details

Naveed Jamil

AbacusConsulting

Cell # 0092 334 399 0502

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking for a similiar purchase order add on which can facilitate service and item type PO from differant sites and intergrate back into SAP, and taking into consideration of the approval process and alerts. IF you have please can you send me more information on the add on.

Regards

Dhinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. we have an 100% web enabled, certified eprocurement solution. contact me for details

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

New Horizons Cybersoft has Purchase Requisition Add-on and the same is being used by few companies. Please contact them as they have Items and Service both options in that module.

Contact No. +919397306732

Haroon Rashee

keith_taylor2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

LBSi has an enhancement for requisitions and we support service purchase orders also. You can get information at lbsi dot com or contact me with your email address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We have an add-on for purchase requisition that works in 25 clients - including items or service (GL account)

You can contact for further details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please contact me via e-mail with your details so we can discuss this further.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Apollo Consulting iRequest - Purchase Requisitioning Add-on Distribution

iRequest is a web based purchase requisitioning system developed for SAP Business One that allows you to enter a purchase request for items or services, follow it to an approval process and post it in SAP Business One as a purchase order. It includes RFQs, XML punchout and a very flexible workflow creation module. You can also follow the flow of the requisition, from PO creation to Invoicing , etc

Scott McMahon

405-420-7003 http://p2p.sap.com/appolocon

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bongani,

Matt from Enprise has answered your problem and let us know if it is resolved or not.

I also suggest to create vendor purchase requisition. Give the vendor code purch_req, if you think you could not use Enprise. What I suggest is still a begining, there are also some steps afterwards.

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All, we have a web based requisitioning system already running with several clients in USA and LATAM

http://www.apollocon.com/det_prod.asp?id=11

Regards

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suggest to contact enprise staff where you will have the their address after open its website. I am sure they could help you to give you some infos about the purchase requisition addon. I have used the addon (since I am a certified enprise job costing addon, and the company I work for was a reseller of enprise product) and you are correct that it is not able to create purchase order but probably they have developed the addon that able to do that.

you could also try to search the partner that have the addon in this link:

https://websmp208.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700004044122006E/

Rgds,