cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to edit service like PZ02M, PZ13 to change ESS Screens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need to modify some of the PZ* transactions ( WebGUI: SAP GUI for HTML) like PZ13 or PZ02. Can some one tell me from where we need to modify them.

PS:

1) When I go to SE80 and select Internet Services, services like PZ13/P02 are not recognized there.

2) Do I need SAP@WEB Studio to make changes?

If some one can tell me the important steps involved, I will be very grateful to you.

Thanks and warm regards,

Aditya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Give PZ02 and you may be able to find the service.

Also let me know if you have web enabled these services. Are these accessed from portal. If so, there is an easy way. Execute the service in portal, right click, View source. You will find the template name in the source code displayed.

You may also go to SICF and check, provided you know which node it resides in.

Thanks,

Preetham

Edited by: Preethamroy Aranha on Sep 17, 2008 3:38 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preetham,

I am sorry, I did not understand.

When I go to SE80 and Select "Internet Service" and PZ02. On pressing ENTER I get a pop up with "Service PZ02 does not exit. Create Object".

My question is from where we can edit pz03 so as to change the ESS screens?

Please advise.

Thanks and Warm regards,

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To edit pz02, i guess you need to edit the ABAP program. If your end users are using PZ02 transaction for editing their data. You can find the program name in System->Status.

If you have created the service for PZ02 in Internet Services then you will be able to edit it. Otherwise you have to create a new service. If your requirement is to modify the screen to be displayed on portal through ITS then you can go for service.

Let me know if you need any info.

Thanks,

Preetham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preetham,

Thanks a lot. I am getting some lead from your last reply. I am using PZ02 for Address screen in ESS. I need to change heading for some of the fields.

1) So if I create service for PZ02 in Internet Services and Edit it, Will it influence how the ESS screen looks?

Can you please advise how to do this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Am glad to help you.

I hope you know to create a service. After that you will be doing the coding in HTMLB for ITS. will send you some docs. Pls contact me.

Thanks,

Preetham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preetham,

I have dropped a msg at your TCS account.

Thanks and warm regards,

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if you got the docs. Hope its of help.

Thanks,

Preetham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Was the document of any use. let me know if you need further help. dont forget to give points if its useful.

Thanks,

Preetham