Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in plan distribution (KSVB)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i run run plan distribution (KSVB), I am facing a error

saying ' the document xyz does not exist'.

I checked dat document in FB03 also, it doesnot there.

How to resolve this??

Regards,

Swetha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In KSVB, i gave input parameters period 1-12, fiscal year 2008, then selected the cycle and executed it.

then got information " CCA: Plan Distribution has already run execute reversal?",

i said yes, then got error " Reset: Document 200140722 does not exist"

Regards,

Swetha

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What's the error message code? The 5/6 first characters of the error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is:

Message no. GA744

Diagnosis

Document 200140722 in controlling area RO00 is to be reversed. However, this document is not in the data bank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is:

Reset: Document 200140722 does not exist

Message no. GA744

Diagnosis

Document 200140722 in controlling area RO00 is to be reversed. However, this document is not in the data bank.

System Response

The reversal is terminated.

Procedure

Please inform your system administrator. There is a discrepancy between document file COBK and allocation document file T811D.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you done archiving of your documents? The error implies that one of CO documents that was created by previous run of allocation cycle (you cannot see it through FB03, but through KABP) is deleted, and therefore cannot be reversed. If you did not archive your documents, you can look at the following notes:

... and eventually execute RKCORR99_EASY report.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have less idea about this.

What is the archiving of documents?

When i tried to see that document number in KABP, got message "No plan line items were selected

Message no. KB421"

Please help me.

Swetha

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try running the report I gave you (via SE38). Ask your ABAP team to help on this, if you are not sure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please explain the archiving of documents, why do we need to do this? and how it is related to this error in detail.

That would be help me lot for further analysis..

Regards,

Swetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have executed the report RKCORR99_EASY, the result is no incorrect document found.

When i checked that document number in both the tables COBK and T811D, the document is not present.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have executed the report RKCORR99_EASY, the result is no incorrect document found.

When i checked that document number in both the tables COBK and T811D, the document is not present.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shwetha

Please read the link to know more on data Archiving.

http://www.thespot4sap.com/Articles/SAP_Data_Archiving_Overview.asp

Karthik

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to open OSS on this problem...

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you provide the exact message including the message code? At what stage the message is issued?

Regards,

Eli