cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program ZXRSRU01 does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team ,

When I am accessing Program ZXRSRU01 in SE38 BW side , I am getting this error.

Program ZXRSRU01 does not exist.

I am using ZXRSRU01 to write the defiantion for User Exit variable defined in Bex.

Regards

AshutoshD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

instead of CMOD you can use TA SE80. In the upper line you will see a Button "Edit Object". In the opened Dialog use Tab "Program" and select "Include" by radio button. Then enter ZXRSRU01.

There is a transaction to directly edit includes, but I can't remember which.

Kind regards,

Jürgen

P.S.: Be carefull to coordinate any changes in this include with all the other people on your project. Prematurly transported User Exits may cause interesting error when importing the transport.

Edited by: Jürgen Kirsch on Sep 17, 2008 2:50 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I Did same in SE80 , I am getting error as "No objects correspond to the selection criteri" Whem i tried to get F4 help.

Still when I try to see ZXRSRU01 .I get error as

Include ZXRSRU01 not found

Message no. ED524

Please suggest what could be proebm.

Regards

Ashutosh D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

do what Ramakrishna Kamurthy suggested. In your case, by double clicking on include ZXRSRU01 a message will come up that the include does not exits. OK. The next question is wether you want to create it or not. Select create. The next message coming up is something like .....is reserved for includes.... Just press enter on that message. Now the system is creating that include and you will come directly into the editor and will be able to do your enhancement.

regards

Siggi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

I didn't know that the include did not exist on your system yet. So indeed you have to go through the CMOD to create it.

Kind regards,

Jürgen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The ZXRSRU01 is a include program it is not a executable program. If u want to write the code for Customer Exit variables, u need to go to CMOD and use the enhancement RSR0001, and select the exit, EXIT_SAPRS01_001 in that select the include ZXRSRU01 then u need to write the required code.

Thanks & Regards

Ramakrishna Kamurthy