cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi MI Gurus

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an MI system of 7.0 version and with support pack15 level.i have successfully installed the MI client on my dsktop.

my question is whn am trying to synchronis error occurs saying SYNCHRONIZATION error .

u2022 Synchronization started

u2022 Connection set up (without proxy) to: http://yhsapr04.yashsap.com:8004/meSync/servlet/meSync?~sysid=MIX&;

u2022 Connection to server failed.

u2022 Error: null

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

there is a guide under which u can find the steps to configure MI client 7.0 on MI server 7.0...where after configuring the it creates a setup.exe file...through which u can install the MI client on ur laptop....

DUT_BB_InstallGuide

Thanks and Regards,

Manikanta.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot manikanta...i got the doc from service SDN....i followed it....and to my surprise a setup file was created with the configuration of MI 7.0 server. With the help of the SETUP i could install the MI client 7.0 on my laptop and it successfully got synchronised with the server..

thanks a lot manikanta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ya i have seen abt the compatibility ,i have even referred th SDN links for trouble shooting it also.i hav even seen the trace files, but in the service market am not able to find the MI client 7.0 version...if some one can provide me the guide to install or create the Setup file of MI client 7.0...from the MI 7.0 server, i would appreciate it....

Thanks In Advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jackson,

Please forward the link from where you could get the steps configure MI client 7.0 on MI server 7.0.

Thanks.

Gunna

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jackson,

the MI client version which u are using is not compatible with MI server 7.0. so u need to install th MI 7.0 client on it.

for that u need to configure ur MI 7.0 Server and from where u can get the MI client 7.0 setup file.where by which ur system(Desktop) can synchronize with the MI server properly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jackson,

From the error it is clear that you are using a MI 2.5 Client with MI 7.0 Server. This is incorrect. You need to use a MI 7.0 Client and this error will get solved.

Best Regards

Sivakumar