Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer master field in APO

mwallace
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

i wondered if someone could help? we need a global customer field in APO for sales order consumption. We are not transfering customers into APO, only sales orders for consumption so the field has to cif on the standard sales order field catalogue.

The field should be a global maintenance field (not per sales org etc.), it should be be coming with a sales order to APO in the field catalogue, so the sales order in APO has the customer group with it and the field format should match up with the customer group field in APO DP in order to map in in the consumption group

Does anyone know the best way to do this? Is there a standard field i can use or should I use the customer freely definable attibutes, are they transferable to APO via the sales order?

thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Please check on below Enhancement

Influence Sales Orders in APO Inbound Processing

Use

You can use enhancement APOCF010 to influence sales order data that was

transferred via SAP APO Core Interface (CIF) from SAP R/3 when it enters

SAP APO before further processing takes place.

The function module exit of this enhancement is run through during SAP

APO inbound processing, before SAP APO updates the data from SAP R/3.

The function module exit has complete control over all parameters, that

is, you can use it to create, change, or delete entries in table

parameters.

Thukral

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mwallace
Participant
0 Kudos

Having done some digging around I will use one of the additional customer field (KATR1 to KATR5) in the customer master, but I don't think these are in the standard integration model for Sales Orders (not customers) to APO. Does anyone have any pointers on adding fields into the standard integration model for sales orders?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

One option is to pick field from address tab in customer master .

Also check FM :CIF_LOCATION_SEND in R/3 for all the field that we are transfering to APO.

you can use tcode :CFC6.

Manish