cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

licence for existting box

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends

we have intalled ides box and we do have licence for that ides box. now i uninstalled the ides box and install the non ides (production sw)ecc, ep, di in that box with same SID AND INSTANCE NUMBER we have taken out exiting hard disk and increased the hard disk and now when i am using old licence it is not takeing . i am trying to install though the slicence . how can i close this issue is there any other possible way to encount this problem

thanks dear friends

regards

raja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for response

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

Before you go for installing license please consider the following points :

1. Following parameters should be same as before, or else you have to go for new license :

SAP System

Inst. Number

Hardware Key

System Number

Expires On

Key

2. You should use the tcode slicense from Client 000, with sap* user.

3. Can you remember what was the Expires date of the license? If it already crosses the date then you have to go for you new license.

Best wishes...

Sovon Sengupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dear

we do my sap bussiness suit licence . how many licence we can take free of cost . if it exceeds how much sap will charge for each licence.

regards

raja

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In order to get a valid license for your system you need to maintain the data at SMP and request a new license as stated before.

Now... about license costs and and terms of usage contact your SAP Account Manager.

Regards

Juan

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to maintain the details in Sap Marketplace and request a new license.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

you have to apply for new licensefile for Production server in service market place,then you have to apply license through Slicense.

BR,

krishnamurthy .k