cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bandwith for user in e p

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends

1.we are going to implement sap to one of our client . i have doughts like what bandwith is needed for a single user to access the sap and is there any formula to caluculate

2. client is having 40 user s and they nee ecc and ep in a single box i mean sigle system landscape for this what is the hardware requirment wha is suggestable.

3. one java server proces can server how many users and upto how many server porcess i can increase in java engin (config tool )

thanks in advance dear friends

regards

raja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why dont u try to use quicksizer tool of SAP

http://service.sap.com/quicksizer

Regards,

Tajinder

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vamshi

our client requirment is 40 portal users and 10 ecc users and in a single cpu and it is centel instance

ecc,ep,di

vamsi can you give me suggestabl hardware sizing for the above requirment. where we can imporve the

the perfomace and think time,respones time. as you have explained do you have any web as java (application server )for the loadbalancing .

reagrds

vamshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its your wish how much allow and also I have implemented portal 7.0 but never done any thing bandwidth.

I think 4 GB of RAM would suffies for 40 users if you have seperate standalone java engine.

Also one server process is enough for this users. Server process should be increased once you increase your memory, can check in the market place there are many related notes.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dear friends

can any onc help me for this questions

regards

raja