cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in between r3 and Xi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In a Idoc to file scenerio, if the data was successfully posted from R3 and the we02 status was succesfully sent, and the data cannot be seen in idx5 in XI, the communication channel is up, and showing no errors, is there any checking/ monitering / trouble shooting that i can do? SM59 abap connections are OK!!

Regards

Arnab

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well see the IDX1 and IDX2

See if metedata of your IDOC is there or not : better delete from IDX2 and load it manually once again.

Now test again it should work ,rest seems to be in line

rgds

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check:

1) Go to SM58 tcode and check the error message whether it got stuck in trfc queue or not.

2) Check the message in SXMB_MONI.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can see some error in sm58. Some errors were made by other users/ some by me . Also I donno, why, I cannot select multiple errors by me in sm58 and delete them. Pls suggest

Arnab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SM58, Filter the Error message by giving the User that which is used in the RFC Destination created in R/3 towards XI.

You will have the error entries and there find out the exact problem of that

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1)What error it is showing in SM58.

2) check:

chirag

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ususally put the trace (sxmb_adm / Integration Engine Configuration / specific configuration / runtime / logging to 3 at test system, to 0 or 1 at productive system, coz you want to analyse errors at test and good performance at p system.

Let the delete / archive job run every night (or when ever you have low traffic) and customize the time how long a message should remain in the DB at sxmb_adm / Integration Engine Configuration / specific configuration / deletion resp archive.

If you want to be able to find out later anything about old message, go for archive. Look to the archives from sxmb_moni / archived xml messages.

How long should messages remain in DB?

Go to sxmb_moni / persistenz layer analysis, where you can see the current fill level of your DB. If it is nearly empty, you can increase the days in sxmb_adm, if nearly full than you need a lower intervall.

Usually the messages at test remain longer time coz there is no space problem - not so much traffic.

check this link even :

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/402fae48-0601-0010-3088-85c46a23...

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check RFC log in R3 using SM58.

Also check SMQ2 of XI.

Thanks

SaNv...