Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

problem in provisioning role to a particular system urgen

Hi all,

I am getting the following error while provisioning the roles in AE. I checked the configurations and connectors everything is working fine with all other system. Only with this particular system i have the problem in provisioning the things.

I believe the problem is more pertaining to BAPI and not to do with SAP GRC. Please guide me on this.

Error: Hi all,

I am getting the following error while provisioning the roles in AE. I checked the configurations and connectors everything is working fine with all other system. Only with this particular system i have the problem in provisioning the things.

I believe the problem is more pertaining to BAPI and not to do with SAP GRC. Please guide me on this.

Error: P20_100-INSPECT_P20_915-USER CREATE - Function template/VIRSA/BAPI_USER_CREATEcould not be retrieved from P20_100

Regards,

Suma Devaraj

replied

Hi,

If destination client has changed, connector properties may be updated according to new setting in AE web interface (configuration tab > Connectors > Available connectors). You also may test the connection to back-end system in the same menu ("connection test" button). If using CUA, also check in configuration tab > workflow > CUA that the corresponding CUA master client is set up accordingly.

Otherwise, you may review in detail your AE configuration to see what is going wrong. If it was working before, then it should be a parameter item in AE web interface that has been misconfigured ...

Regards,

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question