Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC to JMS and need response to IDOC from the receiver system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Giving the scenario details....

XI transforms the IDoc to an XML-message and drops the message in an MQSeries queue with 3rdParty as receiving system. When XI has succesfully passed the message on to MQSeries XI updates status on the IDoc in SAP with status = 40 that indicate that XI has processed the IDoc successfully. Update of IDoc status is done by standard functionality using the IDoc type ALEAUD

In 3rdParty a job, is set up to start when data reaches the MQ queue. The job writes the input message on an archive file, parses the message, validates data, updates accepted order documents as 3rdParty orders, and creates a receipt at message level for all messages, both accepted and rejected. Messages with errors are rejected at message level u2013 that is an error in one item will lead to the whole message being rejected.

The receipt from 3rdParty System to SAP is created as an XML-message and is put in an MQSeries queue that has XI as receiver. Each XML status message from 3rdParty system will contain status update for one IDoc. XI transforms the receipt message to IDoc and passes the IDoc to SAP where status on the original order response message is updated. Update of IDoc status is done by standard functionality using the IDoc type STATUS.

3rdParty System will give information on item level on the reason for the rejection on a list. The list will also contain SAPu2019s order number, and IDoc number and knowing this the user can correct the order in SAP or correct the necessary masterdata in SAP/3rdParty . Having corrected the necessary data the user must trigger resend of the order. A new ouput (ZBB7) is determined when the sales order is saved after the changes have been done.

Here How many scenarios i need to develop for this above interfrace.

Can i do it for one interface which sending idoc-xi-MQ and then getting response back from MQ-xi-idoc using BPM.

or need to develop for 2 scenarios....

Please give me the solution as i need to develop this ASAP.

Thanks & Regards,

Y.Raj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Am closing this thread as i got the solution.

Regards,

Y.Raj.