Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow did not get triggered

Goutam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is SAP workflow related. There is a workflow for TRIP which will get triggered from PR05 transaction. From PR05 one trip has been created, the trip no has been generated and the corresponding event has been triggered (I have seen from SWEL transaction) but the workflow did not get triggered. From SWEL I have seen there is a message in RFC status that "Uer is locked. Please notify the person responsible". The same message I have seen from SWU2 also. We have checked the WF-BATCH user is not locked and the RFC connection is OK. But everytime I am facing this message in SWEL for triggering the workflow. Could you please help me to resolve this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perform Syntax check at binding of the event and Work flow by binding even work flow container object EVT_OBJECT and container which you have created. Check wether you have provided import export parameters to the work flow you have assigned.

Please update me if you still have the same problem even after these steps.

Murthy.

Goutam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Murthy,

Thanks for your suggestion. I have checked the binding, everything is ok. Even no workflow like PO approval WF, Invoice approval WF in this system is not working. We are getting same message for every cases.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I reken this is a BASIS issue..., Ask them to look in to this issue.

Regards,

Murthy.