Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import local class to global

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i try to import local classes to global classes and i have error ,

in the program in se 80 (lcocal) i declare global declaration

like:

TYPE-POOLS icon.

TYPES: ty_fuel TYPE p DECIMALS 2,ty_cargo TYPE p DECIMALS 2.

and after that i declare the local class in includes .. and/// start of selection

where i put it ?

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would create a dictionary data type via SE11 for ty_fuel and ty_cargo so that it can be used globally. Or refer to an existing one using a suitable data element.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would create a dictionary data type via SE11 for ty_fuel and ty_cargo so that it can be used globally. Or refer to an existing one using a suitable data element.

0 Kudos

Hi ,

thanks but where i put the type pools TYPE-POOLS icon. ?

Regards

0 Kudos

In the properties section of transaction SE24, there is a block with name 'FORWARD DECLARATIONS'.

Enter the name of your type-pool there..

~Piyush Patil

marcelo_ramos
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

- You can use the tab TYPES in SE24 to add all your own types, just press the button "DIRECT TYPE ENTRY" (the button with sign "->" ) so, you can code your type. Or just use fill the field "Associated Type" with a data element as described by Kev Mycock.

- Use the way described by Piyush Patil to refer to the TYPE POOL. Use the tab "CARACTS" in portuguese !

Greetings.

Marcelo Ramos

Brazuca as you !!!