cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

remote client copy problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends

i our enviroment i am doing remote client copy between dev to qas . dev system is aix, db2, clnt 320 and qas is window ,db2,clnt 350. befor starting i have done local client copy in the system to created 350 client in qas and i have connected the rfc connection it working fine. when i start client copying it analysis and give me error that is there are z_talbs that can not copy . it is right we have created z_table almost 200 different tables . its give me error thos tables are not existing in the qas box. so what can i do is there any other solution to replace the client in the qas . how can i perform client copy.

thanks in advacne to dear friends

regards

raja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for response

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks dear friends

i will try later because i just started the istallation its processing

regards

raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

I remember once I faced the same problem the test run shows some 5 ztables missing.

In my case I co-ordinate with my ABAPr and he imported(via STMS) those 5 tables on the Quality and issue was resolved.

Go for client export/import.

However I would also be looking forward if somebody can suggest some other way.As in your case there are some 200 Ztables.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

its give me error thos tables are not existing in the qas box

Create (transport) the tables in QAS! Alternatively if they are not used at all, then delete them in the DEV system.

Regards

Michael