cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UWL customization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to remove the u201CTask Tabu201D in UWL. I know that its possible through u201Ccustom look and feelu201D wizard .but it is applicable for all the users.But I want to implement this for certain ESS users.So I go for Editing XML file option.As per given in the Help site, I have downloaded the file. and set the visible property ="no" for the Task Tab. and uploaded the File.and changed the use navigation ID and clear the Cache too.But when i go for preview ,It displays the following message.

"No Items found to Disply".

Please guide me to solve this Issue.

Thanks

Nandha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Problem solved . When I upload the new XML file, i didnt remove the reference of the "Main" configuration.After removing that,Now its working fine.

Thanks

Nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is i need only Taks Tab. Tell me the how to do that?

Regards,

rameshb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are a few points i want to add

1.The xml that you have uploaded will take effect only when it is of High or medium priority which is greater than the priority of the original.

2.Secondly when you are disabling the "task" from there, it will become invisible for all. So it will not have any differential effect than using the UWL customization Wizard

regards,

pinki

benjamin_houttuin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No Items found to Disply". is normaly the result when there are no tasks in your inbox...

So check if the UWL configuration is still and via SAP GUI check if your inbox is empty or not...

Cheers,

Benjamin Houttuin