Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Pre fill the screen XD01/XD02, from the report program

former_member97974
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a requirment where i have to pass the screen values for the genral view of the tcode XD01/XD02,

For example : In my report program i get the Name, City, Country, PIN etc.. now my requirement is that the First Screen(Genral view) of the XD01 is pre filled with all the values that are passed from the Program and the user can continue after that.

Please suggest a way to achieve the mentioned functionality .

Regards,

Abhinav

4 REPLIES 4

0 Kudos

Hello Abhinav,

My understanding is that u have a report and when u choose one of the lines of the report, it should take you to XD01 or XD02 transacation. If this is the requirement, use the statements 'set parameter' and 'call transaction'.

Regards

Farzan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Other option is create a BDC report to fill the values automatically. Call the transaction and fill the values

former_member97974
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks

But the screen fields that i have to fill don't have parameter id's ..and i dont want to open the object by access key.

also my requirement is to leave to the transaction with the filled screen field .from the report prog...so when i use BDC i get the OK code , that i want to avoid.

Former Member
0 Kudos

custumer name

set parameter-id 'KUN' field kunnr .

for acount group.

set parameter-id 'KGD' field KTOKD

now use

call transaction 'XD01'.

Regards.

Alpesh