cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file attachement- sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to attach one word documet into sales order, where can do it in sales order?

regards,

sumith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi here u can Upload any text file like notepad or Doc file in SAP

go to VA01 or Va02 go to text Tab whether for header or for item details there is button Load from local file Click on that it will ask u the path from where u can load the txt

Secondly for loading from Rtf file formats u can click on the detail Button that Lens like icon and then give the path of Rtf doc

so Text can be uploaded

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As Lakshmi explained, go to the order VA02 --> System --> Services for object , once you click on it, an icon will appear. Click on the paper sign on the icon, you will be now able to browse and select the file which you want to attach.

This fuction needs some objects to be added to your user profile, if this is not working, then contact your BASIS team.

Prase

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sumith

If you activate "Service for Object", you can add attachments to sale orders.

For that go to SU01, input user id and click on pencil icon. There select "Parameters" tab and maintain SD_SWU_ACTIVE = X.

Now go to sale order, click from top menu bar "System -- Service for Object" and attach the document.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Laxmipati,

Couldn't stop you to Thanking you for all help and support provided by you in terms of right-guidance.

No Doubt, i have learnt a lot, by just reading your comments/ suggestions.

Wishing you all the very best and keep guiding all of us.

Best Regards,

Amit.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Many thanks for your kind compliments and of course, I have also learnt a lot / am also learning from this forum from the valuable inputs given by our friends.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

T. Code: VA02

Key-in your Sales Order No.

Go to:

Header Data --> Text

Here, you will find an Icon - Load Local File (2nd last Icon, at the middle of the scren). Click the Icon.

It will ask for the path to pick and load the file in to your Sales Order.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i tried the same, but from this we can upload pnly 'txt' document, but i want to upload pdf, word document, excel sheet..

so how can i upload those documents.

regards,

sumith