Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned order creation problem

rudy_schmitz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

When I am creating a planned order manually in MD11, I receive the message "Planned order xxxxx will be created".

Then I receive a popup window telling me "Express document 'Update was terminated' ".

But, when I am having a look in MD04 to see the planned order, I can't see it.

It was still okay yesterday morning, but since yesterday afternoon, no more planned orders can be created manually. Do you have an idea about what can be the reason of this?

It's just like if the order creation was delayed... But for how long, and waiting for what???

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Rudy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

rudy_schmitz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry, I have found the origin of the problem in transaction ST22.

Short dumps are generated due to an error which occurs in one of our local developments.

Once again sorry for having disturbed you.

Regards

Rudy.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rudy,

Thanks for updating, I think you have not check the thread that I have given as link, in that you will get T code ST22 also.

Please assign the relevent point before closing the thread.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

"Express document 'Update was terminated' ".

Are you using any Internal mail system after Plan order creation?

If yes then concern with your Bases and Abap person.

Regards,

Dhaval

rudy_schmitz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I can check but I don't think it's the problem.

For info, "xxxxx" is not displayed. It's just a joker string used by me to show you the message I received.

The exact message was "Planned order 41568 will be created".

Rudy

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is something issue with ur data while saving..hence it is not saving and throwing the message. so that while upadting data in table is not acccepting.

GOTO SM14->click on ALL UPDATEREQUESTS push button->U will find the reocrds,select ur userid and double click on it,now u can see the module name,select it and double click on it,now u will get one small dialog box,there u can find the abap editor symbol ,click on it..it will take u to the program where it has taken place

Please refer this thread,

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rudy,

Please check for numbers ranges of planned order in SPRO (MD91). Please make sure that nuber range is not exhauseted. Also check number range assignment of your plant on OPPQ). This may be the one reason.

Regards,

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please debug the program to find out solution. This is generally happes if number range is not available or some sort of progarm problems.

Regards,