cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload Logo to Adobe Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How do I upload a logo in adobe form? Do I upload the logo through tcode SE78 first then use it in the form by referring to it?

Please help.

Thanks.

Kenny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

valter_oliveira
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, SE78 is to upload sapscript and smartforms graphics. In adobe forms you upload images insise the document itself.

In the form builder (tcode SFP), click on layout tab, just drag image icon from library into your layout and then specify it's localtion in your frontend.

Regards,

Valter Oliveira.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick reply. That did it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What if you want to load a logo from a URL?

Thanks for any feedback.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Valter

I do have a doubt in the answer for which you have replied.

Think that in the URL we have taken from the front end presentation server.

I want to know when we transfer the form from development system to Quality system how will the Quality system identify the Image.

Could you please let me know how to resolve it.

Thanks

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Valter

I do have a doubt in the answer for which you have replied.

Think that in the URL we have taken from the front end presentation server.

I want to know when we transfer the form from development system to Quality system how will the Quality system identify the Image.

Could you please let me know how to resolve it.

Thanks

Satish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have a doubt that your Logo would not work in Quality as dont have ypur Presenatation Server path.

You could solve this by 2 ways:

1. Create a Image Reference Object from the Library and give a path of a Appliaction Server where could upload your Logo.

2. Copy and Paste the Logo in the Image reference Object and check the Checkbox EMBED IMAGE,

when you check this checkbox system would check for the Path first if unable to find the path then shows the local logo that you have copy and pasted

Abhishek