cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withholding Tax for Customer Down Payment F-29

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have configured the withholding tax and it works fine for the AP: invoice, payment, advance payment.

However I encountered problem for AR side: customer down payment (F-29). During the payment there is a "withholding tax" button that once you click a pop-up window will appear to enable you enter the withholding tax data.

My problem is no withholding pop up window appear and no error message as well. Thus I am unable to enter the withholding tax data.

The customer has been assigned with withholding tax type and withholding tax code. I follow the follow documentation for the configuration steps and it works well on AP side.

http://www.sapficoconsultant.com/Bonus/Extended%20Withholding%20tax%20configuration.pdf

Can you please kindly advise if there is any missing step need to be performed for withholding tax configuration for customer? How to solve the above issue?

thank you very much in advance.

Dahlia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For this , You must have assigned a tax type , Code , & Validity period in Customer Master i.e.XD02 ( transaction Code).

Regards,

Umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

Thank you very much for your quick respond.

Yes, I forget to mentioned in my previous email, I have done the following in the customer master:

1. Assigned withholding tax type and withholding tax code.

2. Enter the validity date from and to.

3. Check the withholding tax checkbox in customer master.

However the F-29 still do not have a withholding tax window pop-up.

Any other things that I need to do?

Thanks a lot.

Dahlia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the field status for withholding tax in your accounts.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Thank you very much. You are right it is because of field status, but it is not the withholding tax account field status as that I one I already set it. It is because the field status of the down payment account is supressed withholding tax.

Again, thanks a lot for your help.

Dahlia

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are most welcome..

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

For that you have to give the TDS code in Customer master data.There you select company code data button there give TDS types &Codes

Regards

Surya