cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem when displaying query on web :(

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have an old problem with displaying query on web: "system error in program CL_RSR_RRK0_ATTR_C and form CHECKALVL-01-" This just happens with Query Designer and just with some queries in FI modules.

Even though I tried to use RSRT / RSRT1 / RSRT2 to Generate Report but the problem still exists (though queries run with ABAP Web and Execute in these transactions perfectly).

So that I resave the queries with another name, then they run smoothly.

I don't know why. Have any explain & / or other solution for this?

Thanks,

Nhan Phan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nhan

I've the similar error but in Bex tool.

I run the query in production and it's running perfect. but I run the same report in development enviroment and I've the same error taht you.

Do you have the solution for your problem?

Regards

Jose.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

Actually we've just tested with DEV system only, and as I said, the temporary solution is resaving that query with another name then it's okie. But it seems not the perfect one, right :D.

You said that you just got problem with DEV, not with PROD? Let review the level of these two systems (i.e. version, support package...). I'm not sure why we encounter this kind of error, maybe it's due to level. Because I tested the same queries with 2 DEV systems (1 pure netweaver, 1 in which BI client lives together with other modules, and also their support packages are differents), and it just happened with one system.

Hope this can help you a bit :).

Cheers,

Nhan Phan