cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send Idoc to AS2 System via HTTP using XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We need to send Invoice Idocs as XML files from SAP R/3 system to external AS2 system using XI. The communication will happen over HTTP using certificate. I tried using Plain HTTP adapter , but the message went into error 'ATTRIBUTE_CLIENT'. Why this error ?

I came across some blogs saying about Seeburger AS2 adapter , but is this the only possible way ?

Kindly guide.

Thanks.

Tushar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes , AS2 adapter is the solution for it.

Refer all the below threads for AS2 information and configuration which need to do for B2B integration:

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe he can use the Search feature on SDN!

Former Member
0 Kudos

We will need to purchase the Seeburger AS2 adapter as an add-on to our XI system. Has anyone tried the following open source AS2 adapter for XI ?

http://opi2.sourceforge.net/

If yes kindly let me know.

Thanks.

Tushar

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Woho, this is some find I must admit.

I wonder how come we have not seen a Post on SDN on this previously!

Checking this out as I type! I wonder if I will get to install this on my XI server but still great to know there are alternates!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This will give more Idea About Seeburger AS2 Adapter

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/00f9cdf5-d812-2a10-03b4-aff3bbf7...

Regards

Seshagiri

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, currently the only solution available for As2 Integration using XI has to be to use the Seeburger AS2 tool.

Alternately you can use freeware tools like MEC AS2 tool that can read a file and send a AS2 message to a partner. XI will drop the file to a corresponding folder which will picked by this tool and forwarded to the partner, but this is definitely something I would not recommend.

Regards,

Bhavesh