I uploaded all latest patches on Excise
all my settings are also right for CIN
but when I am using SCess my excise invoice getting error that no utilization for enough balance.
but ehen i am doing excise invoice without SCess it getting saved
pls tell me solution on this Imp issue
Sreekantha Yellaturu replied
To incorporate SECess in the CIN SD process u2013
1. Add the 3 new additional fields as per the attachment u2018Master_Note_for_Budget_2007.zipu2019 present in the note 1032265.
2. After applying the notes as suggested in u2018Master_Note_for_Budget_2007.zipu2019, you will have to apply the following note before activating the CIN programsu2013
a. 918197 - Data declarations in CIN programs for additional tax fields
The step 2 is not relevant for customer in the following support pack level or higher SP level u2013
Release Support pack level
CIN 22B SAPKIPNBD3
CIN 30A SAPKIPNE20
CIN 40A SAPKIPNG11
SAP_APPL 470 SAPKH47026
SAP_APPL 500 SAPKH50012
SAP_APPL 600 SAPKH60004
3. Make the screen changes as suggested in the attachment u2018Screen_changes_budget_2007.zipu2019 present in the note 1032265 to enable the SECess field on the CIN transactions.
4. Apply the corrections present in the following notes as per the sequence given below u2013
a. 978186 - Utilization of negative balance allowed in PLA in J1IIN
b. 1032813 - Advanced corrections for Budget 2007 for SD
i. 1032928 - Corrections to Note 1032813 for Budget 2007
ii. 1033531 - Corrections for J1IIN for SECess levied in Budget 2007
iii. 1033599 - Changes to J1IIN for Budget 2007 for 46C release (only for customers in 46C release)
c. For enabling the depot process, please apply the note 1033173 - Budget 2007 changes for Depot process
5. Make the SD configurations as suggested in the attachment u2018SECess-SD-config.zipu2019 present in the note 1032265.
6. If you are using the tax procedure TAXINN, refer to the attachment u2018SECess_Config_for_TAXINN.zipu2019 present in the ntoe 1032265.
Revert back if still problem exists.