Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade problem

former_member1284402
Participant
0 Kudos

hi all,

i m doing upgradation from sap4.7 to ECC6.0. problem is that

when i m executing report ZAQA1ITUSERZPENDORD03 then its showing error Missing parameter with PERFORM. can anyone please tell me that what it means and also tell me that what should i do?

regards saurabh.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess there's no long text for this error, as this would normally cover the explanation.

Anyway, somewhere in your program is a subroutine with a number of parameters defined. Somewhere else in the program the subroutine is being called, however it is passsing less parameters that is defined in the subroutine. You need to find where the subroutine is called and increased to number of parameters to match.

Regards,

Nick

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess there's no long text for this error, as this would normally cover the explanation.

Anyway, somewhere in your program is a subroutine with a number of parameters defined. Somewhere else in the program the subroutine is being called, however it is passsing less parameters that is defined in the subroutine. You need to find where the subroutine is called and increased to number of parameters to match.

Regards,

Nick

0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Though its a 'Z' program it might be using standard SAP code somewhere. So i suggest some code might have missed somewhere in Upgrade. Search OSS Notes for the same and implement it and it will solve your problem.

Raghav

0 Kudos

Hi

The Parameter declaired in the Perform Statement & Form State ment is not Equal and hence findout the perform statement and form satetement and match theno of parameter declaired

regards

Sachhi

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

check this link.

[]

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check The Number of calling parameters & the called Parametres i.e actual parameters must be equal to the formal parameters.

Regards,

Narasimhulu P

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please Refer to this link.

This might help you.

Regards

Sumit Agarwal