cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems in Z Reports in ECC 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We r upgrading the SAP from 4.7 E to ECC 6.0 and facing few problems in Z Reports in New Version..Like...

1)..Incorrect value in the dynamic table..

2)..Literals that take up more than one line not permitted.

3)..Missing parameter with PERFORM.

4)..Error in ASSIGN statement in program "SAPLSDSD".

5)..Not Unicode Convertible.

Please help me out of these problems..

Regards,

Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After upgrading u need to adjust these Reports in SPAU and SPDD transactions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

For The error 'Literals that take up more than one line not permitted' , you open ( ' ) and didn't close , so the error occurs.

For the missing parameters - the number calling parametes must be equal to the called parameters thet means actual and formal parametrs must be equal.

For The 'Not Unicode Convertible.' type x i.e hexadecimal characters must used means u have to change it to character type.

Regards,

Narasimhulu P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply..

Now, I m facing more problem on Missing parameter with PERFORM & Incorrect value in the dynamic table..

Plz clear these point..

Thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

For The error 'Literals that take up more than one line not permitted' , you open ( ' ) and didn't close , so the error occurs.

For the missing parameters - the number calling parametes must be equal to the called parameters thet means actual and formal parametrs must be equal.

For The 'Not Unicode Convertible.' type x i.e hexadecimal characters must used means u have to change it to character type.

Regards,

Narasimhulu P

KK07
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

regarding your problems the solution is that in ECC 6.0 the programs should be unicode compatible.the fields which are declared with type

were no more allowed in 6.0.

regarding unicode u can check the following threads..

SDN Wiki - Standard Reference for Unicode Migration-Common ABAP Errors & Solution

SDN Wiki - Standard Reference for UNICODE PROBLEMS and SOLUTIONS

former_member182354
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Raise OSS message for the same, SAP would help you.

Raghav