Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generation of Annual Leave Quota at a time for the whole year

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Kindly give some suggestions.

I am working on Time evaluation. We have a quota , Annual leave which is now given on monthly basis, means lets 12 annual leave are for whole year and employee are getting 1 leave on each month.

Now my requirement is to give this quota at a time in the start of every year. That means all the 12 annual leave should be generated in the start of a year.

When I select the option no pro rata calculation then I am getting all this leave in the start of the year. But when an employee is joined in the mid of the year then also 12 leave is been generated which is not correct.

Please suggest me how to make this leave as prorated so that for new joinee , this leave is generated taking into account the period and generate the prorate value for the whole year at the time of joining.

Thanks

Tanuja.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

give the quota as as same and give the accural period as calender year.

regards

chakravarthi

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

wht TM ur follwing negitive or positive if it is for one employee

configure 2006 infotype in hiring action and aas the user to create the quota manually

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikinder,

I am using + time evaluation Status-2. We have to generate quota in PT60 for each period.

Write now we are getting annual leave quota getting generated in monthly basis. We want to genarate whole quota for the year in the 1st month of the year.

When I have given calender year in the accrual period , i am not getting any quota in the 1st month rather getting the whole quota in the end of the year.

Please suggest me what to do.

Regards,

Tanuja.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you can't use "Month" as Accrual period, please try the option "Per time evaluation period" or "Per payroll period" in the tab page "Transfer time".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tanuja...

Validity and deductions periods will resolve your issue...

So..kindly have a look at the same and confirm the entries are correct...

Thanks

Vijay