Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Job Scheduling by Redwood workcenter

Hello ,

I want to do Job Scheduling by Redwood workcenter i already imported ST-PSM Add-on in SM-system(SM007-system name) Is it necessary to do this in child system (BI008-system name)?

Problem:

When i try to creat "Job Request" in workcenter i am get this problem "Business partner SWAROOP does not exist "but i already created BP SWAROOP in SM007(Solution Manager system).

Please let me know what are the other confi i have to do ?

Regards,

Swaroop

replied

Hi,

first of all: The Add-On ST-PSM has to be installed on the Solution Manager system only. After the installation you can activate the additional IMG activities, see SAP note 1122497.

How to create a valid business partner for Job Requests:

1. Easy Solution: Create BP for an user in a remote system automatically (as decribed in IMG activity "Create Business partner"):

Two possibilties

a) Call menu function "Edit -> Create business partner" from within any solution of transaction DSWP

b) Run report DSWP_USER_PROPAGATION_TO_CRM directly (you need to know the solution ID that gets displayed directly after creation of a new solution)

2. Create BP manually (as decribed in IMG activity "Create Business partner"):

- Start transaction BP and create a new business partner and save it

- Go to tab "Identification" and add an External System Identifier (type CRM001) in the format <system ID><space><installation number><space><client><space><user name>

- save

- Add role "Employee" to your business partner and go to tab "Identification" and enter the corresponding user name.

- save

Please also review SAP note 1229982.

Kind regards,

Martin

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question