Job Scheduling by Redwood workcenter
I want to do Job Scheduling by Redwood workcenter i already imported ST-PSM Add-on in SM-system(SM007-system name) Is it necessary to do this in child system (BI008-system name)?
When i try to creat "Job Request" in workcenter i am get this problem "Business partner SWAROOP does not exist "but i already created BP SWAROOP in SM007(Solution Manager system).
Please let me know what are the other confi i have to do ?
Martin Lauer replied
first of all: The Add-On ST-PSM has to be installed on the Solution Manager system only. After the installation you can activate the additional IMG activities, see SAP note 1122497.
How to create a valid business partner for Job Requests:
1. Easy Solution: Create BP for an user in a remote system automatically (as decribed in IMG activity "Create Business partner"):
a) Call menu function "Edit -> Create business partner" from within any solution of transaction DSWP
b) Run report DSWP_USER_PROPAGATION_TO_CRM directly (you need to know the solution ID that gets displayed directly after creation of a new solution)
2. Create BP manually (as decribed in IMG activity "Create Business partner"):
- Start transaction BP and create a new business partner and save it
- Go to tab "Identification" and add an External System Identifier (type CRM001) in the format <system ID><space><installation number><space><client><space><user name>
- Add role "Employee" to your business partner and go to tab "Identification" and enter the corresponding user name.
Please also review SAP note 1229982.