cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job Scheduling by Redwood workcenter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I want to do Job Scheduling by Redwood workcenter i already imported ST-PSM Add-on in SM-system(SM007-system name) Is it necessary to do this in child system (BI008-system name)?

Problem:

When i try to creat "Job Request" in workcenter i am get this problem "Business partner SWAROOP does not exist "but i already created BP SWAROOP in SM007(Solution Manager system).

Please let me know what are the other confi i have to do ?

Regards,

Swaroop

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Martin_Lauer
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

first of all: The Add-On ST-PSM has to be installed on the Solution Manager system only. After the installation you can activate the additional IMG activities, see SAP note 1122497.

How to create a valid business partner for Job Requests:

1. Easy Solution: Create BP for an user in a remote system automatically (as decribed in IMG activity "Create Business partner"):

Two possibilties

a) Call menu function "Edit -> Create business partner" from within any solution of transaction DSWP

b) Run report DSWP_USER_PROPAGATION_TO_CRM directly (you need to know the solution ID that gets displayed directly after creation of a new solution)

2. Create BP manually (as decribed in IMG activity "Create Business partner"):

- Start transaction BP and create a new business partner and save it

- Go to tab "Identification" and add an External System Identifier (type CRM001) in the format <system ID><space><installation number><space><client><space><user name>

- save

- Add role "Employee" to your business partner and go to tab "Identification" and enter the corresponding user name.

- save

Please also review SAP note 1229982.

Kind regards,

Martin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Valdecir
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Swaroop,

How did you create the BP for your user in Solution Manager? Did you assign the role Employee to your BP?

Did you created the proper external identifications in the role General?

Val