cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked Personnel numbers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When I am locking an employee for Payroll through IT0003, even though it is not showing in the list of Locked personnel nos. in PA03 "Control Record" for that Payroll area.

When I remove the lock indicator in next month, system will do a retro and give last month's payroll as arrears, what do I need to do if I don't want to pay the salary of the month in which employee was locked.

Regards,

Tomesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tomesh,

What I feel is that you just change the date Infotype 0003

1) Accounted to

2) Earliest MD change

To change dates please use T-Code PU03u2014Change Payroll Status. This is how you can manage . Donu2019t do any action for this or donu2019t make any changes in infotype 0008. I am very sure that you will get.

Srinivas

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you have another way is that make his payment in IT0008 as Zero for which month you dont want and maintain the amount for restof months.

this will be possible if you have done the actual run. then retro will not effect to you

Regards

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tomesh Sahu ,

Locking an employee for Payroll through IT0003 . is only to hold the payroll.

If u dont want to pay for any employee for a certain period . we need set the employee status as Inactive for that period

so that for that incative period it ill never run payroll even after if set status as active.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any report which displays all the locked employees as Control record is showing wrong results?

Do u mean I need to run an action for making employee status inactive?

Regards,

Tomesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using Ad Hoc Query, you can see the reporrt for which you asking .

Yes you need to run action for making employee status inactive.

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

se38 RPUTRBK0 check this report

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if you dont want run an action what you can do is change the date accounted to in 0003 infotype. upto the month so that ity will not retro

regards

Chakravarthi