Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regeneration of table maintenance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have added one new filed to the ZTABLE for which is table maintainance is maintained with same name

now my question is how can i regenarate it to see my new filed in SM30.

Explain with steps if possible.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

david_carballido
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI ... go to Utilities->Maintenance Table and when you are in, delete the actual maintenance, then assign a order transportation and then generate again, when you go SM30 the new field will be there.

Thanks and Regards.

David Carballido

PD: Sry for my bad english

4 REPLIES 4

david_carballido
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI ... go to Utilities->Maintenance Table and when you are in, delete the actual maintenance, then assign a order transportation and then generate again, when you go SM30 the new field will be there.

Thanks and Regards.

David Carballido

PD: Sry for my bad english

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Delete TMG is the only option we have to recreate TMG again.

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Delete the Old tablemaintenance in the tablemaintenance screen. and Create new one the steps are same from here..

Cuation: when you are Deleting/generating the Tablemanitenance Check there are any events Implemented, you have to Take that code backup and Add the code in the events again after the New table maintenance creation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

try like this

Se11--->table name ->disp->utili(menu option)---->TMG -

>take Change option from Menu -

>u will get one pop up screnn with few options ( Reason for Change ) --->tick all options --->click Export Mode -> Tick ALL options again->Then Save.

regards

Prabhu