cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer condition values with +/- signs to CO-PA (Explain the purpose)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sap guru's,

Could you please guide me on the below issue, We make a new condition type zne1 which is excise duty free items, Based on cleint requirement. a/c entry like this ( example )

10) 210 ea net value 23,153.04 cost 21,600.00

20) 0 ea net value 0 cost 2400

Customer AC DR 20163 Rs

Excise duty payble Cr 432 -

Sales Cr 22721-

vat payable cr 3010-

excise duty payble cr 48-

Excise duty free cr 48-

Excise duty free dr 48

sales dr 48

Here client pay the excise duty for free goods issue items, For this situation what ever the amount he paid in the excise duty free item that same amount he wants to reduce in sales ie it should be debit in my exaple it is 48 rs.

My problem is i configured ZNE1 condtion assgined to value filed ERLOS. While release to a/c system returns "CHEK VALUE FILED ASSIGNEMENT TO CONDITION TYPE". when I make the settings +/- sign for the conditon system allow me to release and save. Please guide me whithout assignment how to release billing document?

Regards

Maruthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Conditions from SD are always transferred to CO-PA with "+" signs, with the exception of credit memos and returns. The reasons for this is that the signs for revenues are handled differently in the different applications of the R/3 System. For example, revenues are positive in SD, while they are negative in FI. Consequently, CO-PA accepts all the values as positive, and then subtracts deductions and costs from revenues in the information system.

This configuration needs to be done in the system if you have the CO-PA active and the SD flows are configured. Unfortunately you will not be able to ignore this. Please see below some SAP help snippets for your benefit.

Note that certain limitations exist on the transfer of condition values of billing documents to CO-PA.

1. To transfer condition types for sales revenues and sales deductions to CO-PA, you need to make sure that the condition types and linked to an account in FI that is also defined as a cost element of the category "11" (revenue element) or "12" (sales deduction) in CO. These condition types must be assigned to a CO-PA value field.

Condition types linked to FI accounts that are defined as cost elements of another category are not transferred to CO-PA, even when the condition type has been assigned to a CO-PA value field.

2. Condition types such as "VPRS" ("Cost") that are defined as statistical in SD are always transferred to CO-PA if they are assigned to a value field.

3. All condition types that you want to transfer to CO-PA must be active in the SD pricing procedure. Inactive conditions in a billing item are not transferred. If all the conditions in a billing item are inactive, that item is not transferred to CO-PA.

Conditions do not need to be active, however, to be transferred with sales order items, since the transfer of incoming sales orders is always statistical.

It is also possible to transfer conditions from MM to update billing data in pooled payment in the IS Retail system. These are transferred according to the same rules as SD conditions

Hope it was helpful.

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Thanks for your message and providing information.As per your below points.point one

1) Regarding to your point 1, we define new condition type ZEN1 make it as accurals ie we assgined GL codes under VKOA one is sales account with cost element category 11 and another one is excise duty free item which make it as sales deduction 12. Condition type i assigned to value filed ERLOS ie my actual requriement.But billing document ie release to accounting system returns error message. I mentioned my previous mail,

When i set +/- indicator. sytem accepting to post into accounting.Then I check the billing document in KEAT report values are flowing perfectly. But is there any possible way with out giving indicator shall i release to accounting or not.

Your answer will helpful for me.

Regards

Maruthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maruthi

Like I mentioned in the previous message, unfortunately you will not be able to release the accounting document. The condition types that are inactive are the only ones that will not get transferred to CO-PA. If its active then the configuration have to be done.

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Thanks for your replay again,

Please tell me where should i find whether this condition is in inactive or active. I chekc the pricing procedure through v/08 and condtion types v/06. Every thing is ok.guide me on this any tcode.

Regards

Maruthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This you will be seeing in the document. The condition types will be considered but however they will be inactive in the document.

Karthik