0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please advice me on below situation along with solution:

There is one customer for which FD33 has values as below:

credit lmit - 131000 EUR receivables - 152530.13 EUR

credit limit used - 0% spl. liability - 0

sales value - 154470.53 - EUR

credit exposure - 1940.40 - EUR

I am not able to understand the reason behind the NEGATIVE sales values... NEGATIVE credit exposure what does that mean and where I need to check for the same and what could be the solution for the same?

I have checked FBL5n but of no use.

Await response at earliest.

Hrishi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

maybe this is a stupid hint, but have you checked, if the item type for credit notes is activated for changing the credit limit?

When there is placed a big credit note, I think then the sales value could change into a negative value, when the value of all sales orders is smaller than the credit note.

Ref. RVKRED77: I would plan this job on a weekend, because it can happen that it runs very long. Then nobody can work on the system (look into docu. of the report).

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing the thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone have some fix on this issue??? even the report RVKRED77/07 is not re-organizing the worng credit values in FD33.

Await your valuable response at earliest... before that kindly have a look at all the posts against this thread so far.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you have tried most of the regular ones. Have there been any organization assignment changes recently. There is a program RFDKLI20 (SD, FI: Recreation of Credit Data after Organizational Changes) which can be tried out. I dont have any experiecne of using this program earlier and hence be careful before using. You mentioned that it started with one customer and now it is appearing for many. There might be a possibility of change in configuration.

Ofcourse, you can post to SAP.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GSL,

I had posted this issue to SAP as well and they have suggested about 15-20 OSS notes wherein plenty of programs needs to be checked. Also, most important to state here that they even not so sure if the problem area lies over there in those programs.

Meanwhile, do you have any idea about the RFDKLI20 which you have suggested? what it does basically? and as the case is in production server I can't even try this out in test server... reason being this problem is not in test server...

I am just frustrated with this irritating sort of isse...

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Awaiting your valubale commnets regarding this particular issue, especially comments from Laxmipathi.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I havent used it and hence I cannot comment on it. Ask the ABAPer to put a breakpoint wherever the program is going to update the standard table and in debugging try analyzing the problem. You can always come out of the program from debugging mode without updating any tables.

I can understand your problem because you just cannot simulate this in QA. Check for config changes, if any. I suspect there might have been changes to update group at credit control area level.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We too have had the same problem with the negative figures in the sales value field of FD32

Running RVKRED07 overnite when no one is on the system has rectified the problem., so have set this to run as a weekly overnite job

However I would appreciate it if someone could pinpoint why this problem is occurring in the first place ?

I have also raised the question via OSS to SAP themselves and am waiting for a reply

Thanks

Tony

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, info structures only show values.

RVKRED88 is just a simulation it will not reorg anything.

RVKRED77 will only work if there are absolutely NO USERS on the system.

That problem is relatively common. If you don't trust these suggestions, I advise to logon to the SAP Service Market Place and look for OSS notes on credit management negative values.

I have a few that I am willing to send to you, if you so wish.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kookie,

Don't think that I don't have the trust in suggestions posted by everyone out here, the problem is that I have tried each & every option as per all suggestions but still it is not working.

I really appreciate the efforts which everyone has put in this typical case...

Yes, you can suggest some OSS notes which would help to fix this matter.

Hrishi

BAJAJ-DXC
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI,

Run this report RVKRED07 it will automatically reorganise the values, and ensure when executing this report no sales order and delivery and invoice has not be changed or created.

Regards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can check your info - structures.

In SE16:

- S066 - open sales orders

- S067 - open deliveries/billing

These are the tables that credit management uses to update the open values in the credit account.

Perhaps by accessing these you will be able to analyse better, but what I really suggest is that you run RVKRED88 and check the results.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kookie,

The mentioned info structures will only provide the values not the document numbers. This is in fact a complex thing to find out those ope documents.

RVKRED77/88 is also not re-organizing this big mess. When I posted this query it was happening for only one customer and now it has happened with hell lot of customers.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Run this report RVKRED07 it will automatically reorganise the values, and ensure when executing this report no sales order and delivery and invoice has not be changed or created.

Regards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

RUN THE REPORT "RFDKLI2O" IN SE38

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

THERE MAY BE SPECIAL LIABILITIES LIKE ADVANCE FROM CUSTOMER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prashanth,

I need to know the reason behind this particluar problem before running the program, I also have the option of running RVKRED77/88 {which I've done recently} but please let me know the reasoning behind these negative values.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

Await your valuable response at earliest.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check whether any credit notes for the customer

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prashanth,

I can see the open deliveries for this customer from FD33, but couldn't find which are those. Also, I am not able to understand the reason behind this NEGATIVE sign.

Could you throw some more light on above?

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Most of the times negative values in FD32/33 mean that data has gone out of synch.

Run program RVKRED88 to simulate reorg requirements. Run it at a time you know the users are not in the system.

COmpare the results with those of your issue and if you see that there is a reorg requirement you need to schedule this - come back to us.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please give me an explaination on my previous query {which I asked to Prashanth}?

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you mean why the negative values?

If this is what you mean, then what I can explain is that there are a number of reasons why values go out of synch, one of the most common causes is changes to the cred control, for example, credit limits increases/decreases, changes to risk category assigned to the customer, etc, not being followed by the applicable reorg programs like RVKRED09/06, etc.

Negative values are sometimes correct, btu from what you describe it looks as if the values have gone totally out of synch. One value you did not mention on oyur post is secured receivables - do you have a value shwing here, does your processes include FDs (lettersof credit, caqrd payments etc)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are no changes in credit limits, risk category.

does your processes include FDs (lettersof credit, caqrd payments etc) --- NO.

Do let me know from where I can find out the open deliveries {against which this total negative value is populated from FD33}? I have searched a lot from tables but not able to get the appropriate data.

Hrishi