cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subcontract process

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

how shall i send the fix assets to the subcontracting process, and what are the configuration should be done, shall i use the same material code for the process.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Do u wish to send the fixed assets for the repaire work ??

if so then

send it on the 57F4 challan if material is excisable

if not excisable then send it on Delivery challan

regards,

SNB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Snb,

how to take the printout of 57fc, or the delivery challan , can please tell me the t-codes and process.

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

During creation of 57F4 Challan in J1IF01, in Basic Data Tab Page, scroll down the screen, you will get a check box of "Print immediately" just activate it before saving, it will print the Subcontracting challan once you save it.

And to re-print the same go to J1IF11 and activate this indicator again and save.

Configuration Checks: -

SPRO > Logistics - General > Tax on Goods Movements > India > Business Transactions > Subcontracting > Subcontracting Attributes > Check whether Subcon Output Type - J1IF is maintained here.

Also check in M706 - For Output Type - J1IF should be in place.

Note: - There is no need of maintaining condition record for output type J1IF in MN21 and also no need to do any further configuration.

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

still i am not getting the print what else are the parameter i have to check i have j1if at both the places

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Use T-code SP02 for s/c challan print out.

Use T-code MB90 for delivery challan print out

regards,

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends.

still my problem has not solved i am not getting the print out of the subcontracting challan, i am not getting any error messages.. also.

deiva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai,

During creation of 57F4 Challan in J1IF01, in Basic Data Tab Page, scroll down the screen, you will get a check box of "Print immediately" just activate it before saving, it will print the Subcontracting challan once you save it.

And to re-print the same go to J1IF11 and activate this indicator again and save.

**Configuration Checks:*

1.SPRO > Logistics - General > Tax on Goods Movements > India > Business Transactions > Subcontracting > Subcontracting Attributes > Check whether Subcon Output Type - J1IF is maintained here.

2.SPRO - MM - Inventory management & physical inventory - Output determination - printer determination -

Printer determination by plant / Storage location. Here mainatin the printer output device for output type J1IF, & plant. Flag the check box immediately & release.

Also check in M706 - For Output Type - J1IF should be in place.Note: - There is no need of maintaining condition record for output type J1IF in MN21 and also no need to do any further configuration.

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can send the same material code for subcontracting also. but what about the price?

It is better to have split valuation for this material and different prices for each valuation type for the material. You can have split valuation as M1-NEW, M2 - broken. M3 - used.

This is called the refurbishment process. You can also do a service for this assest as well.

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

where should i have to define valuation types and how its works in the price. what are the setting we have to do.