cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EndtoEnd Workload analysis - question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have solution manager with SPs14 with LMSERVICE 14 patch 5. When i try to go for End to End Workload Analysis from Rootcause Analysis -> workload in SMD, after selecting the system, the following error is what i am getting for any option :

Processing HTTP request to servlet [dispatcher] finished

with error.

The error is: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.sal.core.DispatcherException: The re

quested deployable object 'sap.com/tcsmdnavigation' and application 'null' are

not deployed on the server. Please check the used URL for typos.

Exception id: [00096B6EEE8000570000228E0027F05A00045710877FCC22]

I saw some forums taking about this with reference to check those objects are there and running, in our case the object sap.com/tcsmdnavigation is deployed and running. What is the "null" ? how to check this ?

Also is there anything in particular to be checked for this ?

And also while running diagnostics setup for the system which i am trying above one warning is coming

for E2Echecks piece:

The profile parameter jstartup/recorder could not be checked in the Java profile of sapdpp-3p/DPP/00[CI] (sapdpp-3p) where DPP is the dev instance.

Is this by any chance impacting the analysis ? if so what value to be given for jstartup/recorder ?

Thanks,

Murali.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone help on this ?

Thanks,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This also got fixed, it is due to missing setup for BI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you have to set the jstartup/recorder profile parameter? I'm going through the setup now and I was wondering about this profile parameter.

Jason