Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Material views extended

Hi,

i created a material by taking industry sector as service industry and material type as softwares.

i created this material for purchasing purpose, while creating materisl i could find any sales views like Sale Org1. Sales Org2.

now i want to sell the same material to one of our customers. so here i want to extend the same material to sales views like sales org1, sales org2.

so how can id it?

regrads,

sumith

replied

Dear Sumith

First go to MM01, input the existing material code in the field "Material" and other details. Also input the same material code in the tab "Copy from" and click on "Select views". Now see whether you can see those views required by you. If you are able to see those views, select and execute so that system will ask to input Plant, Sales Organization and Distribution Channel.

On your right side, you can see a tab "Copy from" where by default existing data will flow. Extend the sales area to which you want by entering datas in left tab and execute.

On the other hand, if you are unable to see the sales views, go to OMS2, select the material type and click on blue lens on top left. On your right side, you can see a tab "User departments" where select the views and save. Now repeat the process from first explained above.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

1 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question