cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material views extended

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i created a material by taking industry sector as service industry and material type as softwares.

i created this material for purchasing purpose, while creating materisl i could find any sales views like Sale Org1. Sales Org2.

now i want to sell the same material to one of our customers. so here i want to extend the same material to sales views like sales org1, sales org2.

so how can id it?

regrads,

sumith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to the material type settings and add select "sales" from the user department tab and save.

Then go to MM01 for the same material and extend it to the required sales org/dist channel.

Regards

Merwyn

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It entirely depends on the Software material type from which you have copied this.

Go to OMS2 and check the views for this software material type. Enable the sales views and then try extending these views through MM50 for that material.

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can Use MM01 Itself to Extend Views for Material Master.

You Can also Use MM50 Extend Material Views.

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use MM50 for extending the material master.

or you can use MM01 and select sales view and extend the material.

If you are not finding the sales views in the second step, you have to look into the material type in OMS2 whether this material ty. allows sales view or not.If not change material ty. which allows sales views.

Regards

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use t.code: MM50 for extension of views of material.

Regards,

Biju K