cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System messages-Production

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

In OPJB the system messages are there , Is it possible to define our own messages .

In this too, i defined the standard one with following details , But it is not working

Version app area no msg text cat

000000 RY 452 Error in goods movements E

I created one production order with backflush indicator , For this order , when i do the confirmation if sufficiant stock is there then i saw the message as Error in Goods movements .But this message is not the catageory of ERROR as we defined in OPJB .

My requirement is the system should not allow further processing When the system shows the message ERROR IN GOODS MOVEMENTS.

I am expecting your valuable replies.

Best Regards ,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case of Backflushing first thing is you should have one storage location say RM01 where you stock your materials. Next you should have one more storage location 'Production storage location" to be maintained in Material Master in one of MRP views ,say RM2.

Now first you transfer sufficient material say 500 quantity from RM1 to RM2.

Now when you confirm the operation with backflush, it will automatically post Goods Issue for that material from RM2 storage location, Say 10 quantities got issued.

Now if you come and see in MMBE, stock of your material would be 500-10=490 qauntity left in RM2 storage location!

The error is coming in your case because you have not maintained RM2 in production storage location and you have not maintained any stock in that storage location.

Regards,

Mohammad Arif.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

muthusamy_sankaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Pls check tcode OPK4, plant with order type

Goto tab "General individual entry", if you have maintained check box for "Termination for Incorrect Goods Movements"

Regards,

Sankaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sankaran, Arif ,

Than you for your replies.....

Best Regards,

Kumar