SIS configuration settings needed.............
good morning to all,
requesting you people to send configuration settings for SIS
and in which table it will be saved.
SIS is a part of Logistics information system (LIS). SIS reports use the following characteristics:
u2022 Sales org.
u2022 Shipping point
u2022 Sales Employee
u2022 Sales office
There are number of SIS std reports. But as you can see they concerned mainly sales and distribution area. They are build on LIS structures. However, you can create custom structures and build non-std reports.
Some of the main steps are here (if you are using standard SIS)
1. Maintain Statistic group for customers (OVRA)
2. Maintain Statistic group for Materials (OVRF)
3. Maintain Statistics Groups for Sales Documents
4. Assign Statistics Groups for Each Sales Document Type
5. Assign Statistics Groups for each Sales Document Item Type
6. Assign Statistics Groups for each Delivery Type
7. Assign Statistics Groups for each Delivery Item Type
8. Determine Billing Document Types Relevant to Statistics
9. Assign Update Group on Item Level (OVRP)
10. Assign Update Group on Header Level (OVRO)
Other than configurations you need to
1. Assign satistic groups to your customers
2. Assign statis groups to your materials.
To use SIS use the following transaction codes
1. Customer Analysis (MCTA
2. material Analysis (MCTC)
3. Sales Organization Analysis (MCTE)