Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Item(s) was/were not activated due to online payment block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an issue with F-58 transaction.

When i try processing an open line item of the vendor (in F-58) i get an error "1 item(s) was/were not activated due to online payment block".

Please advise as to how i can locate the issue.

Thanks,

Safi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Please check the document. These documents will have a payment block in the line item. You would need to remove the payment block and you can continue with your clearing.

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the response Karthik.

In Invoice verification document i find that in the vendor line item the user has put 'Payment block' at 'Payment Request' level.

However iam not able to edit/remove this in FB02. Any other way i can change this.

Thanks,

Safi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Before that try transaction code MRBR. This should help you in releasing the documents.

Else

There must have been a workflow that has been developed for the removal of the payment blocks. Please check up if there is a workflow, it woould have triggered a mail in the SAP inbox to a user. This user will have to release the payment block and you should be able to make the payment. Else you would have to change the configuration and make the field editable and then you will be able to remove the payment block. Until you remove the payment block you would not be able to complete the transaction in F-58.

Karthik

Edited by: Karthik Coneru on Sep 17, 2008 12:12 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is your issue resolved?

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Thanks for the advise. I will test out the process.

Thanks,

Safi

Answers (0)