cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work FLow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement of config. work flow for PO release which sholuld send mails outside SAP. from that mail itself user solud able to release the document.

Can any did such setting? I need to have steps for doing so like what all things we need to do from ZERO.

We have make the workflow for PR release with standard way, generating mail in SAP inbox it is working but for outside mail, how to do it please tell. what activity ABAP will be required to do?

helpfuls input will be rewarded.

Edited by: Test on Sep 17, 2008 1:06 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Follow bellow detail,

Release Strategy

Works on u201Cpullu201D strategy, i.e., the user should enter a transaction, enter his/her Release Code, and receive a list of the appointed documents waiting to be released

Workflow

Works on the u201Cpushu201D strategy, i.e., a document that is waiting to be released is sent via email to the personu2019s mailbox. After releasing the document, it is sent to the next personu2019s mailbox

Many SAP customers think that Workflow is very difficult to configure and set

It may be true only if Workflow is implemented from scratch ... this process may take a few months

BUT u2026

SAP provides a simple Workflow in Release Strategy to be used without any programming

This Workflow may be implemented faster and easier!

Before implementing the Release Strategy Workflow, Workflow must be activated

Txn SWU3

Txn SWETYPV

For PO u2013 enable (activate) event BUS2012

For PR u2013 enable (activate) event BUS2009

Txn PFTC

Task type: Workflow template

Task (PO release): 20000075 ? display

IMG > Materials Management > Purchase Order > Release Procedure for Purchase Order > Define u2026

In the opened window u2013 choose Release Codes and enter u201C1u201D in the u201CWorkflowu201D field

IMG > Materials Management > Purchase Order > Release Procedure for Purchase Order > Define u2026

In the opened window, choose Workflow and enter the relationship between a Release Code and an SAP user

Result: All releases will be directed to the user email

Regards,

Mahesh Wagh

Former Member
0 Kudos

which mail box you are telling. do it is sap mailbox or outside SAP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

SBWP = Business Workflow

Regards,

Mahesh Wagh

Former Member
0 Kudos

no my requirement is from outlook mailbox. but any way thanx

Answers (0)