Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Analysis with Customer Group Name

too_muihwee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just want to know whether anyone knows how to add the Customer Group Name in SAP Standard Sales Analysis Report?

I have tried to add in Sales Analysis layout designer, but the value reflected is not correct. E.g. when my customer group criteria is Retail group, but the report layout printed out is Corporate group.

In layout designer, my source type = database, table = card groups, column = group name. Thanks.

Regards,

MH

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

too_muihwee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have just tested, it should be at Repetitive Area Header0 instead of Repetitive Area0. Because Repetitive Area0 will make the customer group name to appear every time there is a customer name retrieve. So if the report has 100 records, the group name will appear 100 times. Thanks for the guidance.

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it is working for you, please mark the question answered. Thanks

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked that Sales Analysis Report by Customer - Monthly and by Invoices - by Individual Display should be ok to bring the right group name based on your selection if you put the new field in the right place. (source type = database, table = card groups, column = group name)

Where do you create this field? What is your B1 version and PL?

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

In layout designer, add one more Database Field

source type = database, table = Business Partner, column = group code.

too_muihwee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suda,

I am using Sales Analysis Report by Customer - Monthly and by Invoices. It is by Individual Display. Thanks.

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your original message you have mentioned the right Table and field. Make sure you are adding the Card Group in the RepetitiveArea0

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MH,

There are mutiple Sales Analysis Report templates, there vary depending on the selection parameter and the Tab you are using.

Let me know which one you are using and what your choices are?