cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auth problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have an IDOC TO IDOC scenario where IDOC's are to sent from and XI system to various R3 systems. In this case we have two system one on 4.6C(system A) and the other system is on 4.7(system B).

The whole scenario worked fine when we try to connect to system B(R3 4.7), but we are facing problems while connecting to system B(4.6C). We get an error sayong XIAFUSER - unauthorized in TCODE SM58. Also we face similar authorization issues while connecting to the System B(4.6C) from Integration Repository. Incase For importing RFC or IDOC from other system.

I have checked the user credentials in 4.6C. Its correct and i am able to login from SAP Logon PAD. Also i have given SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW authorizations to this user. Not sure what is wrong.

Need Help, Has anyone faced such issues?

I can send you the snapshots if required. you can contact me at naresh.pai@wipro.com

Regards,

Naresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

- can you try doing the connection test

from your XI system (TCODE - SM59)

and use the destination to your 4.6c ?

(also do the authorization test - from the menu) to the same RFC dest

- you can also turn of anthorization logging in your R/3 system to see if the user has all authorizations

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions">XI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for replying Michal,

I had checked all these earlier itself. The destination Test are successfull from both sides and also i am able to remote login from my GUI. Its just that i am getting an authorization error when i try to access it from XI.

regards,

Naresh

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

you can also try checking: PWD (password)

for your XIAFUSER user in the exchange profile:

com.sap.aii.adapterframework.serviceuser.name

com.sap.aii.adapterframework.serviceuser.pwd

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions">XI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

those authorizations are all perfect coz we are able to view the adapter monitoring etc. are you aware if some kind of patch to be applied on the R3 side ... i mean 4.6C. actually since the same scenario works for R3 4.7 machine i think there should not be a problem with XI machine

wat say?

regards,

Naresh

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

no I've never heard of nay patches

for 4.6c and I worked with XI to 4.6c

the problem is with authorizations for sure

did you try catching authoriations errors ?

Regards,

michal

-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, i have checked the authorization checks and traces. there are not errors in XI system, nor on the R3 system

Answers (0)