Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order related invoice created still showing in delivery due list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i am having an order type as ZSCR

which is both order related billing and delivery related billing type assigned to it.

both the order related and delivery related invoice is ZSCR

the problem is that when ever i am creating a order related invoice the order still showing in the delivery duelist even the invoice is already created.

so how to stop the order to come in delievry due list after it has invoiced.

Thanks With Regards

Subrat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done abap settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please explain as to when you go for order related billing and when you go for delivery related billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

the order related billng happen whne i m sending the product from out of my company where it taken care by a thired party.

and delivery related when i m sending the material from my campus to the customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Order Related Billing is when u do cash sales.. and Credit memo and Debit memo

Delivery related Billing is when u do normal sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if i understand correctly order related billing is done while you go for third party scenariio and delivery related billing is done when you deliver the goods

if i am right in understanding, in third party scenario you change the item category from TAN to TAS whicn automatically will create a PR the schedule line category changes to CS which implies order is not relevant to delivery as your third party vendor will be doing the delivery so you dont do the delivery and your order willnot be shown in delivery due list.

in the other case you follow the normal OTC cycle.

regards,

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi subu

Only cash sales is order related billing.. but where as sales order is delivery related billing. When u do cash sales it will create automatically delivery document bec of some settings in document type. u can create direcly billing document with ref to order. But it will show in delivery due list.bec of u didnt done PGI of that material.

So first of all do PGI of that material.