cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some query about CCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am working in CCM 2.0. I have some query about CCM.

1. What should be the value of 'Item Valuation' in the catalog data upload file.

2. I uploaded some data in the catalog and published successfully but the uploaded data is not appearing in search. Message appearing 'No product found'.

Plz help me

Thanx in advance

Sushmita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. What should be the value of 'Item Valuation' in the catalog data upload file.

This represents the SRM/ERP Product ID.

2. I uploaded some data in the catalog and published successfully but the uploaded data is not appearing in search. Message appearing 'No product found'.

Check if TREX is running, run report /CCM/CHECK_TREX in the CCM client to verify the conenciton to TREX is established and the index is active/valid.

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your response.

1. I entered Product ID as 'Item Valuation' but it's giving error "A characteristic value for catalog item 1000000000006P (ID) is incorrect".

2. I run the report in CCM client to check Trex connection and its working fine.

Now please suggest.....

Thanx

Sushmita

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find attached a sample CCM 2.0 CSV 2.0 file for you to copy the format.

Also - when in the CCM search engine, if you enter wildcard search, do you also receive 'No products found'? If so, your trex engine is not working correctly and/or the trex index available for that catalog is destroyed.

Regards,

jason