cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization Profile needed for ISR Adobe Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a couple of Custom ISR's and PCR's that are launched in Enterprise Portal.

Well my Development ID had <b>SAP_ALL</b> and <b>SAP_NEW</b> Profiles attached.

Now, when we started testing with the sample Test id's which doesnt have SAP_ALL or SAP_NEW profiles, we are getting error in ENTERPRISE PORTAL saying that...

"<i>You are not authorized to use the Notification Type 99</i>"

Can anyone help me out in knowing the exact Authorization Objects for our Adobe Forms to run in EP.

I cannot attach SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW profiles to all my users.

Regards,

<i><b>Raja Sekhar</b></i>

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found something in the PCR configuration guide in the paragraph named Prerequisites for the back-end system.

Citate

<i>To enable users to create change requests within the workset, they require authorization for the authorization objects B_NOTIF, S_USER_GRP, and S_BDS_DS, in addition to suitable HR Master Data and HR Organizational Management authorizations. You must have defined the authorizations appropriately. </i>

Making a profile with authorizations for these objects should do the job, but I still have to test myself. Of course the profiles should be fitted to the username that is coupled to the portal login.

If still authorizations are missing, you can try transaction SU53, and select another user (button User or F5), to see the users last failed authorization check. And than add it to the profile.

Regards, Hans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hans,

Yes I have done as you said and things are working PERFECT.

Thanks for the reply.

Regards,

<i><b>Raja Sekhar</b></i>

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

joseph_tshwene
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Im new to the ISR framework implementation.

We have a problem when we try testing a scenario using the adobe part, we have not done this before and we getting errors.

We get the following errors:

1. When using Administrator and Adsuser:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: ComponentUsage(FPMConfigurationUsage): Active component must exist when getting interface controller. (Hint: Have you forgotten to create it with createComponent()? Should the lifecycle control of the component usage be "createOnDemand"?

2. When i use my profile username:

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.InvalidResponseCodeException: Invalid Response Code: (401) Unauthorized. The requested URL was:"https://10.142.252.157:50001/AdobeDocumentServicesSec/Config?style=document:50000/AdobeDocumentServices/Config?style=document"

Can anyone advise me on what i should configure so that this can work properly...

Is it an issue with the authorisation, because the ADS tests are all working.

Thanks

Joseph Tshwene