cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parties Involved Assignment Block in Objects Overview Page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In my Objects Overview Page, I am not able to see Parties Involved Assignment Block.

As per my knowledge, Parties Involved is a part of Relationships and Categories define which set types and relationship types are allowed for an object.

I have checked the relationships tab in transaction-comm_hierarchy and added the relationship-Partners for product/individual object under the Relnship Types Tab.

Still I am not able to see the Parties Involved Assignment Block.

Has anyone faced a similar issue before?

Any pointers will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Rohit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rohit,

Did you check Assignment Block in personalization option wheather it is in "displayed assignment block" .

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for the response. Yes, I have checked in the personalization. Its not there.

In the view controller method-DETACH_STATIC_OVW_VIEWS of the view-PRDIOOV/ObjectOV , it is removing it from the personalization based on some conditions.

I debugged several times but not able to understand the code.

Can anybody please provide me some pointers?

Thanks and Regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Were you able to display "Parties Involved" assignment block in Objects view?

I have assigned the relationship & it is also in the Displayed Assignment Blocks list, still I am not able to display it.

Please let me know I am missing anything.

Thanks,

Aditya.

former_member189678
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

As you said that in DETACH_STATIC_OVW_VIEWS, it is removing it from the personalisation based on some condition, now if you want this assignment block to appear, you need to write code in the Method REATTACH_STATIC_OVW_VIEWS based on your condition.

Detach & Reattach are the methods to dynamically attach and detach static views from the Overview page configuration. This comes handy in case one deon't want to use multiple configuartions as they are really very difficult to maintain.

Hope this calrifies.

Regards,

Harshit

sindhur_yetukuri
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Harshit,

Could you please kindly explain more in-detail. I am trying to display "Parties Involved" assignment block in the Objects page.

Thanks,

Sindhur.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any Inputs here?

1. I am still not able to display "Parties Involved" assignment block in the Objects page.

2. If I maintain Partners in the CRM GUI for Individual Object and try to search Web UI based on the Partner ID, no Objects are found.

I would really appreciate any help regarding the relationship/link between Partners and iObjects in the Web UI and how to display Parties involoved assignment block.

Thanks!

Aditya.