cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in j1inbank

Former Member
0 Kudos

user enter WRONG CHALLAN DATE through tcode used J1INBANK. user enter year 2009 instead of 2008. kindly provide solution to correct date .

thanks in advance.

regards

Manjit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to transaction SE16 table name J_1IEWTCHLN. Document number, Fiscal year and Company code needs to be filled and the relevant data will be available on the screen. The line items has to be double clicked, necessary changes to be made and saved.

Incase this has happened to your production system, get in touch with your Basis department to make it modifiable for 10 minutes and perform this activity. This is not possible if the system is non-modifiable

This should solve your problem

Parag Bhargava

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi parag

thanx for reply, this is the last source of modification directly in table. but i want to know any tcode by which i can correct record. but as u suggested , it is possible only if system is modifiable. anyway thanx for reply.

regards

manjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manjit

We face the same issue in our Company and do the correction in the manner that I told you. Could not find any Transaction code for this.

You can do the changes. System will allow you to change only 3 fields ie Bank Challan Number, Bank challan Date and House Bank Key ,thereafter you can check the same in J1INMIS or even print preview of the TDS certificate from J1INCERT

regards

Parag Bhargava

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

have u given correct date in J1inchln?

it won't accept the wrong date in J1inbank.

Provide me with more details

regards

srilakshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

in table J_1IEWTCHLN, dated entered in field j_1iextchdt is 06.09.2009. it should be 06.09.2008. how can i correct. is there any provision to delete or modify this record/date.

kindly reply with solution.

regards

manjit